Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tyrescapes

Here's some of what I'm looking at every day.

View at my desk.


View from the window in our office. Most notable aspect - you can see the ocean if you look hard. P.S. this is a good example of how my eyeballs are better than my camera lenses. I get to stare at the ocean while I work (right now my work involves a lot of deep thinking accompanied by staring), but you wouldn't really know that I have a good view of the ocean from this picture - it looks too far away.


View from our hotel room, close to sunset. We walk through that traffic circle and then up the street towards the horizon to get to work (and the beach!). Just a 10-15 minute walk.  That playground is for the theoretical children at our hotel.  So far said children have not materialized.

No comments:

Post a Comment