Watch out Prague! My mom flew in Wednesday to spend a few days with us and we're so excited! It feels fantastic to have "home" with us after eight months away.
In other news, today is the last day of our TEFL course. Guess what! I got through with zero public crying! Awesome. It was really intense, but we're done and we learned a lot and I'll probably tell you more about it soon. First we need to enjoy the Czech Republic with my momma!
Yay that your mom could come for a visit! I'm sure it's a welcome adventure from life in Davis.
ReplyDeleteI was so excited to hear your mom was there! (Your dad told me!) What fun for her AND you.
ReplyDeletebtw, I notice you say no PUBLIC crying... ha ha! I'm glad you made it! Yay! Now go enjoy mama!
Yeah! I'm so excited your mom could be there! And a huge congrats for finishing the course...and no crying :)
ReplyDeleteI miss you guys...it's nice knowing I'll see you soon [where ever retreat takes us].
proud of you friend! so happy you got to cherish some of home with mama snyder in the czech.
ReplyDelete