Monday, March 14, 2011

We Found Cheese Heaven

It's in London. At Borough Market. One of the first stalls we found (after the coffee) was selling grilled raclette cheese sandwiches. You may not believe that I can devote an entire blog to one sandwich, but I'm about to.

Here you can see the sandwiches pre-grill.



We got one to share between the four of us and just stood there taking single bites and then passing it around the circle. Sort of wish we got more. It was delicious. Some of the cheese got kind of burnt and crispy on the outside, and the raclette was nice and tangy. Mm! Scrumptious.


Kayli really wanted some.



Believe it or not, this face means "good".




We're planning a second trip to London this coming Saturday, and I see a second trip to Borough Market in our future.

1 comment:

  1. dejongs my heart. crispy brown cheese my heart. borough market [perhaps] my home.

    ReplyDelete