Friday, March 11, 2011

Cambridge!

Hey! We're in England! With the end of our class and the visit from my mother, things got intense and then all of a sudden we were flying to London! We're here on True Vacation. Capital "T" and "V" because True Vacation means some specific things. I know we're on True Vacation because the following have occurred since we got here:

1. I have eaten a lot of many different varieties of cheese.

2. Although we have walked around to see the beauty of Cambridge, we have spent more time on the couch with our friends talking about pacifism and parenting and English celebrities I have never heard of.

3. Last night I stayed up till nearly 3am watching a BBC period drama miniseries with one of my oldest girlfriends. North & South. Check it out (thank you Jeannie).


Here Ryan attempts to convince Cara that Surfer, Dude is the best option for DVD library check-out. She wasn't buying.


Triple cute Kayli.


I have probably a couple dozen pictures of Cara making this face 15 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment