Sunday, March 6, 2011

White Magnum

On one of my first trips abroad in high school, I discovered the Magnum ice cream bar. Specifically, the White Chocolate Magnum ice cream bar. It is legendary. On every subsequent international trip, I've searched for the elusive White Magnum. It pops up randomly in parts of Europe and the Middle East. It's been years since I've had one. Today we were in probably the most random place to find it, plus it was bitterly cold. But I just couldn't pass it up. Even better than I remembered.


And just another fun shot of my mother and me.

5 comments:

  1. so jealous! white magnum is so delicious! also, the bottom pic of you and your mom is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh for a dark magnum, also elusive...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delicious!! I'm so glad your mom gets to spend time with you both :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. magnum. epic. possible baby boy name for you in the future?!?! you and mommy are presh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. amen. magnums are so so so so good. yum yum. jealous!

    ReplyDelete